Call Center Representative - Travel Associate in Makati ghsjbl
About this job
Want to get a job faster? Let us help you get a HEADSTART on your career by providing you a ONE DAY PROCESS!
For faster processing, send your resume to [email protected]
You may also call or text 0917-510-3037 and look for Kitty
- Answer incoming calls and respond to the customer’s emails
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Must be a college graduate
- Must have 1 or 2 years of call center experience
- Able to type at least 25 words per minute
- Flexible with working hours
- 13th month pay, double pay, overtime pay, night differential
- Competitive salary package
- Non-taxable allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Medical/Health Insurance for you and your family
- High commission benefits, and more
WALK-IN AND APPLY!
You can drop by to our office from Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Interested friends of yours are welcome to apply and get hired together. Just bring 3 copies of resume, valid I.D. and look for Kitty as your contact person to prioritize your application.
Company Address: Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Quezon City Site Address: 2nd Floor National Book Store, Quezon Avenue corner Scout Borromeo St, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Field
- Customer Service
- Required Experience
- 1 - 2 Years
- Required Education Attainment
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Specified Address
About Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides Call Center jobs and other employment opportunities to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: Sourcing and Recruitment, Executive Search, Training and Development, and Events Coordination.