As Senior QA Automation Engineer TL, you'll be deeply engaged in our products’ testing lifecycle, driving test automation efforts for our software products.
In your role, you will:
Help define and establish automation strategies and processes for the company
Lead and implement the design and development of all aspects of automation testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress
Document all automation processeses and design an efficient automation framework for all web products
Implement test cases and evaluate results
Other Qualifications: As part of the team, you must:
● Have 5+ years of experience in automation testing
● Be detail oriented and with excellent writing & verbal communication skills
● Have vast knowledge in testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for testing, verification and validation techniques.
● Have hands-on experience Selenium, Appium, and other testing tools
● Have experience with testing complex GUIs, APIs, and platforms
● Have experience as Team Lead