1. Check and analyze production schedule based on assigned machine and bottle requirements.
2. Coordinate with the Preform Warehouse In-Charge on the preform requirements based on client’s specification.
3. Operate Blow Molding Machine and auxiliary equipment with utmost care.
4. Perform visual inspection on product output to define accepted products and defective products as per standard.
5. Coordinate with the Packer to verify packing of Finish Goods bottles.
6. Coordinate with the Line Maintenance for any machine trouble and give suggestion for the efficiency of the machine.
7. Coordinate with the QC Inspector on product quality and client’s specification.
8. Coordinate with the Machine Setter for parameter setting as per bottle specification.
9. Prepare Blowing report, Parameter setting, Cleaning Check sheet and other report that maybe required by the Production Supervisor.
10. Endorse the Finish Goods bottles to the Finish Goods Warehouse In-Charge for turnover.
11. Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Other Qualifications: Male or Female