1. Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
2. Coordinate with the Logistics Supervisor for the following:
o Delivery schedule and Truck assignment
o Client’s address and contact details
o All concerns pertaining to delivery
3. Helps on the loading and unloading of finished goods to and from the customer.
4. Clean and maintain the vehicle at regular intervals as per schedule.
5. Conduct vehicle inspection before using it for delivery.
6. Coordinate with the Asst. Plant Manager for vehicle trouble and maintenance and make a job order.
7. Provide utmost care in handling the products.
8. Inform the Logistics Supervisor on the vehicle’s location and status of delivery on an hourly manner.
9. Prepare Truck Inspection check sheet and other report that maybe required by the Logistics Supervisor.
10. Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Other Qualifications: Male
with License Restriction 1,2,3