1. Coordinate with the Logistics Supervisor for the following:
o Delivery schedule and Truck assignment
o Delivery Receipt, Counter Receipt, Sales Invoice, Collection Receipt and Certificate of Inspection.
o Loading of finished goods for delivery as per schedule
o Returns /Backload from clients
o All concerns pertaining to delivery.
2. Loads and unloads products from and to delivery.
3. Operate manual lifter to transfer material from one place to another.
4. Provide an hourly report on the status or whereabouts of delivery.
5. Coordinate with the client’s personnel on delivery acceptance and payment.
6. Provide utmost care in handling the products.
7. Assist the Delivery Driver in parking the vehicle safely.
8. Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Other Qualifications: Male