1. Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
2. Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
3. Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
4. Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
5. Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
6. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
7. Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
8. May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
9. Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Other Qualifications: Male