1. Issue Transfer Slip for incoming and outgoing materials from and to Production.
2. Check Delivery Receipt upon receiving of incoming materials.
3. Coordinate with the Production Planner on materials to be used for production.
4. Coordinate with the Operators and Packers on turnover, withdrawals and returns.
5. Turnover rejected items to Materials Preparation Section for sorting, cleaning, washing, grinding etc.
6. Operate manual lifter to transfer material from one place to another.
7. Provide utmost care in handling the products.
8. Organize and rearrange items and materials neatly in respective places in the warehouse.
9. Coordinate with the Inventory Controller on inventory concerns.
10. Conduct monthly inventory of Preform, Caps, Handles, Finished Goods and other materials.
11. Helps the Delivery Helper in loading and unloading of products.
12. Work in compliance with 5s, specified health and safety standards.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
Other Qualifications: Male