Pollution Control Officer
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To monitor and coordinate all PCPPI activities related to safety standards, policies, and procedures.
- To promote and provide safe working environment to PCPPI personnel and its resources.
- To monitor and ensure compliance of PCPPI manufacturing plants to pertinent environmental laws and regulations.
- To ensure zero incidences of compliance breeches.
Other Qualifications: - Preferably a Licensed Engineer and/or graduate of B.S. Degree or its equivalent
- At least 5 years background & experience in Industrial Safety and Pollution Control.
- Preferably an accredited Safety Practitioner and PCO
- Aware of the basic Environment, Health & Safety Laws and regulation.
- 5 years background and experience in managing people.