Coordinating the overall activities of the principal accounting group, which primarily includes
1. Preparation and detailed review of inventory and accounts payable transactions and balances (i.e., reconciliation of related schedules and documents).
2. Processing of billings and claims to principals/suppliers (ensuring completeness and validity), as well as actively following up for collection of billings.
Other Qualifications: • Graduate of BS Accountancy, required CPA
• At least 2 years work experience in handling a team
• Must have analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized, keen with details and can solve issues/concerns with minimal influence from superiors
• Must have very good communications skills and ability to deal with multi-varied tasks
• Knowledgeable with MS Office Applications (i.e., Excel, Power Point and Word) and SAP